The water-buoyant, butane-fueled UST Floating Lighter produces a flame that can withstand winds up to 80 MPH. The piezo-electric ignition lights up to 30″000 times and works when wet with its zinc die-cast wind guard and lever. The catalyzer coil provides a 2000 degree F (1093 degrees C) flame, and it can be adjusted to provide a proper oxygen mix for optimal performance up to 8000 feet (2438 meters). The Floating Lighter also features an impact resistant ABS plastic, waterproof design with O-ring seal and wire bail for secure closure and buoyancy, and a ceramic flame window indicator that glows a bright white color when lighter is ignited. It has 0.04 ounce (1.2 gram) fuel capacity, measures 2.6 x 1.6 x 0.6 inches (LxWxD), and weighs 0.8 ounces (23 grams) without fuel. Its backed by a two-year manufacturers limited warranty.
- Windproof flame – catalyzer coil provides 2000° F (1093° C) flame that withstands winds up to 80 mph (129km/h)
- Piezo-electric ignition – lights up to 30,000 times and works when wet with zinc die-cast wind guard and lever
- Nylon fuel tank
- Flame adjustment – provides proper oxygen mix for optimal performance up to 8000 feet (2438m)
- Gas inlet – fills quickly and easily with quadruple-refined high-performance butane fuel
- Waterproof outer case – ABS plastic case is impact resistant. Waterproof design with O-ring seals and wire bail for secure closure and buoyancy.
- Flame window indicator – ceramic flame window glows a bright white color when lighter is ignited
- Fuel Capacity: Quadruple-refined butane, 0.04 oz. (1.2g)