The Griffin Armament CAM-LOK(TM) interface affords the user the ability to convert the suppressor to a much faster and more secure mounting solution on browning style action (tilt barrel) pistols vs its legacy technology, single piece, direct thread piston counterparts. This system provides a rapid, secure attachment to the host pistol.
- CAM-LOK™ (Covert Application Mount – Locking) Patented Universal QD piston attachment system
- 3 mounting positions, 120 degrees separated for rapid mounting
- Forward taper surface locks in place with interfacing piston and drastically reduces or eliminates common baffle/end cap strikes
- Coarse threads are top cut to increase durability and wear resistance
- “3/4″or 19mm wrench pattern accommodates socket wrench for secure and easy installation,
- Compatible with Universal QD pistons (sold separately)
- Internal bore reduces side concussion and visual disturbance vs blind muzzle
- Total system weight is identical to legacy direct thread pistons
- QPQ Nitride finish for attractive, durable black finish
There are no reviews yet.