Our OD Green AR-15 Brass Deflector is designed to fit Mil-Spec AR-15 Upper receivers and works best shooting 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. Unlike the competition, our patent-approved design is lightweight, non-obtrusive, and easy to install. Are you left-handed? Our AR-15 brass deflector is perfect for left-handed shooters. Made right here with our own hands in Eugene, Oregon.
Who are the AR-15 Brass Deflectors for?
- Left-handed shooters
- Our AR-15 Brass Deflector is designed to fit Mil-Spec AR-15 Upper receivers and works best shooting 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem.
- Ranges where there is no divider between shooting bays
- Someone who is saving brass makes it easier to find, pick up, and keeps the brass from being damaged
- Long-range precision shooters
- Ranges with a divider to keep the brass from bouncing back off the divider into the shooter
- Several customers even reported to us that it cut down the amount of excess gas from getting in his face when shooting suppressed.
How Does It Attach?
It attaches with a 3M adhesive and includes an adhesion promoter and cleaner to be used before attaching to the weapon.